Friday, April 20, 2012

17 Weeks- April 11th

How far along? 17 weeks

Size of the baby? an onion

Maternity Clothes? Still wearing my maternity jeans and dresses. We are headed to Lubbock this weekend to see my family. I’m hoping to do some clothes shopping with my mom.

Weight Gain? 9 pounds…

Stretch Marks? Nope—I have been using Palmers Coco Butter and it seems to be helping.

Gender? Still thinking GIRL! We have our 20 week sonogram April 30th

Movement? Not yet, I am starting to get anxious and am really ready to feel those flutters.

Sleep? So thankful I am sleeping thru the night!

Food Cravings? This week it has been all sweets. We went to Braum’s and I was bad and had
a brownie sundae. It was sooo good!

What I Miss? Sleeping on my stomach. This is not an option any longer.

Symptoms? Nothing this week. I have been feeling great!

Best Moment of the Week? People at work telling me they can see the bump. It’s fun that people are starting to notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment