Monday, April 9, 2012

16 weeks- April 4th

How far along? 16 weeks - April 4th
Size of the baby? an Avocado
Maternity Clothes? I am wearing my maternity jeans and all my dresses. Dresses are so comfortable right now.
Weight Gain? I just had my 16 week appointment and I had gained 8 pounds. My doctor was happy with my progress.
Stretch Marks? None so far
Gender? We are still thinking GIRL. We will find out for sure April 30th.
Movement? None yet. My doctor said hopefully in the next few weeks I will feel something.
Sleep? I am sleeping all night.
Food Cravings? Easter was this past weekend and I ate way too much. Still love the chocolate donuts.
What I Miss? I have really wanted to have sushi this week. I’m thinking I might need a California roll soon.
Symptoms? I received a new pregnancy book from a friend and was looking thru the exercises they listed and decided to give them a try. I was a little eager with one of them and sprained my muscle on the right side of my abdomen, a little painful. I will stick to walking for the next few weeks.
Best Moment of the Week? Matt bought the baby her first gift. It was a Jelly Cat stuffed bunny. It is the cutest thing and I love that he bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment