Saturday, March 31, 2012

15 Weeks- March 28th

I wanted a way to document each week of my pregnancy. I thought this would be a fun way. Pictures to come...

How far along? 15 weeks

Size of the baby? A navel orange

Maternity Clothes? I have been using the belly band for about 3 weeks now. I bought my first

pair of maternity jeans last weekend. I don’t ever want to take them off. They are so much more comfortable then the belly band.

Weight Gain? Ewww...the bad part--6 pounds

Stretch Marks? Nope—I have been using Palmers Coco Butter and it seems to be helping.

Gender? We were lucky enough to have a 12 week sonogram and the Doctor told us he was 98% sure it was a sweet little GIRL!
Movement? I swear I thought I felt something the other night, but I think it was just my stomach grumbling--haha.

Sleep? So far, so good. I am sleeping all night. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Food Cravings? The most random things...chocolate milk, corn dogs, and chocolate donuts. I have not bought the donuts in 2 weeks because I can go thru a bag in 2 days…dangerous!

What I Miss? Caffeine, the afternoons are rough without a little pick me up. I also miss my skinny jeans I bought before I was pregnant.

Symptoms? I have had some pregnancy growing pains. My doctor calls them round ligament pain. They are sharp pains on my right and left side. Just another sign that my body is changing!

Best Moment of the Week? The nursery is finally cleared out. We have the crib in there and that is it. I cannot wait to start painting (matt ☺) and decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment