Wednesday, May 2, 2012

20 Weeks! May 2nd

How far along? 20 Weeks! We are half way there.

Size of the baby? A small cantaloupe At our 20 week sonogram Doctor said the baby weighed 13 ounces.

Maternity Clothes? I’m still wearing all my normal shirts and dresses. Pants are definitely maternity.

Weight Gain? Drum roll please… 13 pounds. Not having any problems in this area J

Stretch Marks? Nope—I have been using Palmers Coco Butter and it seems to be helping.

Gender? We were surprised to find out that we are having a baby BOY!!! We were told a Girl at our 12 week sonogram so this was a total surprise. We are so thrilled and are so blessed that he is healthy and perfect!

Movement? I felt the flutters for the first time last Thursday (April 27) it is the best feeling in the world. I have been feeling him every day now.

Sleep? Still sleeping well. I was up all night after we found out the gender. Lots to think about!

Food Cravings? Still sweets. We keep raisinets in our fridge from Costco and I have a handful every night.

What I Miss? Cokes. I have been craving one a lot lately!

Symptoms? Still feeling really good!

Best Moment of the Week? Finding out we are having a sweet BOY! I ordered his bedding last night and am so excited for it to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment